Are you looking to buy a new towel warmer? Maybe you’re simply trying to replace an old one. This is my blog about best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019 helping you to a good buy.
I should begin by saying that I have been a full-time radiator and heating contractor expert for many years. I’ve had the opportunity to install over one thousand towel warmers. Due to my many years of expertise, I can definitely help you find the best towel warmer, guaranteed to assist you de-freeze!
- Best Towel Warmer Reviews
- How To Choose The Best Towel Warmer
- The Important Towel Warmer To Get
- Best Towel Warmer Brands & Reviews
- Top Amba Towel Warmer
- Top Wall Mount Towel Warmer
- Top Freestanding Towel Warmer
- Cheap Towel Warmer
Stepping out of a luxuriously warm shower into a freezing cold bathroom is no fun. Especially if you share a home with someone who insists on cranking the air conditioning full blast. I would like to share my best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019 with you on my top 10 choices, which will hopefully help you make the right decision!
Best Rated Towel Warmers Comparison Table
|Amba RWH-CB Radiant Hardwired, Curved Towel Warmer, Brushed||Wall mounted||31.5 x 5.8 x 23.6 inches|
|LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack||Freestanding||21.7 x 13.2 x 35.6 inches|
|Elite Hot Towel Cabi-Warmer (HC-X)||Freestanding||17.5 x 10.5 x 14 inches|
|Runtal RTEG-2924-9010 Radia Electric Towel Warmer Plug-In 29 In H X 24-In W White||Wall mounted||3.6 x 24 x 29 inches|
|Warmrails HW/SW Kensington Wall Mounted Towel Warmer||Wall mounted||6 x 24 x 40 inches|
|Myson WPRL08 8-Bar Wall Mount Towel Warmer Bright Finish, Pearl||Wall mounted||3 x 26 x 32 inches|
|Brookstone Towel Warmer||Freestanding||13 x 13 x 22 inches|
Best Towel Warmer Reviews
In this part you find my recommending best towel warmer collection what I’ve used a time. If you are looking best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019, then you’ve come to the right place.
Best Towel Warmer 2019
The first model I would recommend would be the Amba RWH-CB towel warmer. This 115 Volt beauty is the perfect option for anyone aiming to give their bathroom an updated and modern appearance. Like all of Amba’s products, this model is made of exceptionally high quality.
The Amba brand has proven itself to be reliable and consistent. The Grade 304 brushed stainless steel is sturdy and gives this towel warmer a sleek, polished design. Its other features include a discreetly placed on/off switch, an optional plug-in, and a programmable timer. This model has 10 crossbars for quick, optimal drying. The vertical bars, along with the horizontal bars, are all heated and the Installation instructions are easy to follow. This towel warmer is well deserving of a five-star rating!
This nifty towel warmer certainly lives up to its name! This Kensington model is energy efficient, easy to use, and high quality. Meant for small bathrooms with limited space, it measures 24 in. (L), 39.5 in. (H), 5 in. (W). It is another best warmrails towel warmer.
The Hardwire or Softwire option is very convenient. Another nice touch added to this product is the nickel finish. Unlike normal metals, nickel resists corrosion and wear. For this reason, this towel warmer will most likely keep its “new” look for many years to come!
Similar to Kensington’s Warmrails model, the Heatwave Industries Towel Spa Towel Warmer is made for small spaces. However, this warmer is small enough to fit on a bathroom counter. Wall mounted towel warmers normally take around 20 minutes to heat completely.
This little contraption takes only 6 minutes to heat, and turns off automatically. In my opinion, this is a wonderful safety feature that should be included in all warmers. While you might not be able to warm as many towels at once, like you can with other models, this is still an awesome choice for anyone who wants a couple towels warmed at a time!
Beauty comes at a high price, right? Not exactly in this case. Myson’s Pearl Wall Mount Towel Warmer is not only beautiful. This elegant piece costs less than $200! In a way, it has a spa like quality to it. In my opinion, this is one of the best wall mountable towel warmers on the market.
Its high quality material is a definite plus. Unlike many towel warmers you might see in stores, this myson towel warmer is made with real chrome, instead of painted to imitate chrome. All of its electrical pieces are ETL approved, and it is very simple to assemble. This towel warmer serves a dual purpose by reducing moisture in the bathroom and by eradicating nasty odors from the air.
Don’t let its tiny size full you! Great things come in small packages! This little machine has the capacity to hold up to 12 small towels! This compact feature makes it perfect for personal and industrial use. Another feature that makes this little beast appealing is the Internal Temperature Control. This option allows you to control the temperature to ensure that your towels do not become overheated.
The Elite Mini also comes with a water drip rack. This towel rack keeps the water from harming the integral parts of the machine. The only drawback for the Mini Elite is that you have to fold the towels in order to get them to fit properly inside the machine. All in all, this is still a great little invention and is reasonably priced!
This model of Elite’s towel warmer is a step above the Elite Mini. It can hold up 24 towels. That’s twice the capacity of the Elite Mini. Towels can be inserted wet or dry and the temperature tops out at 160 degrees! Not only does this ensure that your towels will dry more quickly, it also ensures that bacteria will be eliminated.
Like the Elite Mini, this also has a drip tray to catch excess water. The High quality materials used to make this warmer are guaranteed to last. If you want a towel warmer that is reliable, compact, and reasonably priced, this will definitely do the job!
This model is simple to use and has a positive visual appeal! Even though some might consider this model to be overpriced, it’s important to first take into account the many features that it offers! A soft touch setting offers five different options (on, low, med, hi, off, timer). These settings can all be controlled digitally, and offer convenience.
This Runtal towel warmer is available in three electronic and three hydronic versions (click here for description). Installation is simple. The Runtal RTEG 2924-9010 has a plug-in and also a direct wire to make installation easier. This elegant towel warmer looks wonderful and can add to the decor of any room!
This Brookstone towel warmer screams luxury and modernism! The white and silver colors, along with the sleek design set a spa like mood. Not only does this towel warmer look luxurious. Its silicone heating element allows your towels and clothing to be heated inside and out! This also ensures that your items dry more evenly. With just a click of the button and a shut of the lid, your items will begin heating.
The clear lid allows you to be able to look inside and see the contents, without having to stop the warming process. Perfect for cold wintry days or for right after you get out of the pool. The only downside to this beautiful warmer is that it can be a little pricey at first. However, in the end, the quality beats the price by a long shot!
The Salon Sundry Combination Towel Warmer is an awesome choice. Whether you’re using it for industrial use or for out at the pool, this sturdy machine is sure to do the job! It’s made of high quality material and It’s holding capacity, 40 towels, is larger than most towel warmers. This mid-size towel cabinet can reach an astounding 176 degrees, and the UV germicidal light is guaranteed to kill most microorganisms. This too, has a drip tray, to catch excess water. The door is double sealed, in order to keep as much of the heat in as possible. The instructions are easy to follow and the machine is easy to handle. If you are looking for a towel warmer that is safe, effective, durable, and reasonably priced, this fits the bill!
Last but not least, is the LCM Home Fashion Freestanding Towel Warmer. This particular model has 6 drying racks and would work well for personal or commercial use. Unlike some of the other models listed above, this towel warmer comes without very many bells and whistles. Because of this reason, installation and operation are very simple. A timer outlet can also be purchased on Amazon for your convenience.
If you have a small bathroom and want a towel warmer that will take up a minimum amount of space, this model would be a perfect option since it can be mounted on a wall, or left freestanding. If for any reason this warmer needs repair, it’s usually a minor issue that can be easily fixed. I myself, have never had to repair one. The aluminum frame, along with the power cord, are built to last for years on end. It uses very limited energy and can heat up within 30 minutes. Even though the heating time is a bit longer than that of the other brands listed above, this model still wins out as far as the price is concerned! For just $61.16, you can buy a reliable towel warmer that is space efficient, energy efficient, and will serve its purpose well!
Towel warmer buying guide 2019
You already read about best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019. In this section I will tell you how to buy a good towel warmer which suits for your home. Lets enjoy!
How To Choose the Best Towel Warmer
Electric Vs. Hydronic
When trying to find a towel warmer that is right for you, it’s important to understand the differences between electric and hydronic towel warmers. The major difference between these two is their power source. Electric models are very straight forward and are usually easy to install and maintain.
While electric models run strictly off electricity, hydronic models run off a radiator system, or boiling water to heat the bars. In this case, water, rather than electricity, is pushed through the bars. Thus heating the towels. There are two positive aspects about this type of warmer. First, they are built to last when power is not available. Second, they are safer than most electric warmers. It’s ultimately up to you to decide which model would work best for you, and carefully decide which you would prefer.
Price Vs. Quality
As you probably already know, cheap prices and beauty can be deceiving. Finding a product that is high quality and beautiful can be a challenge. If you are searching for a warmer for your commercial salon/spa, quality should definitely be the top priority, since it will most likely be used on a daily basis. In this case, spending a good sum of money for a heavy duty machine would be worth the investment in the end.
On the flip side, if you only plan to use your towel warmer for personal reasons, a smaller and cheaper choice would be perfect. Just because an item might be cheap, does not necessarily mean that it will be low quality. The same concept applies to expensive items as well. You just have to have an idea of what amount of money you are willing to pay, as well as an idea of what type of towel warmer you need. Check out my best towel warmer reviews but cheap and comparison table at up.
Free Stand Vs. Wall Mounted
It is important to consider whether or not you would like a wall mounted towel warmer, or a free standing one. In my opinion, the wall mounted towel racks are better for many reasons. First of all, they are much safer than free standing towel warmers. When you hang a wall mounted towel warmer, you have the option of how high you would like it to be, and can mount it out of the reach of children.
With a free standing warmer, children might become too curious and accidentally injure themselves by touching the heated surface. If you are planning to put your towel warmer outside, it would be best to get a free standing version since the electrical current needed would not be a fire hazard. If your warmer is going to be indoors, a wall mounted model would probably be the better option.
Some of my Secret Tips
- Like any household item, towel warmers go on sale a couple of times a year. However, considering the prices of the warmers listed above, even if you purchase one of these devices at full retail price, you’re still getting a great deal!
- Never buy a towel warmer without doing your research first! You always want to make sure that your purchase is reliable and will not be a fire hazard! I highly recommend that you choose one of the warmers I have reviewed above, since these have proven to be reliable and are all safe decisions!
- If planning to use your towel warmer outside, it is very important to make sure that the electrical cord is long enough. Why? Well, a long cord ensures that your warmer will be easy to maneuver. If the cord is not long enough, I recommend that you buy an extension cord to accompany the device.
- If you use your towel warmer near the beach where the sea air is near your warmer, it’s extremely important to make sure you wipe down the rails of your warmer with each use, since the salty air and moisture can affect its performance and can damage its finish. Even if your warmer is meant to be used outdoors, cleaning the rails after each use is recommended, due to salt deposits.
- As I probably mentioned earlier, towel warmers can be used for many purposes, not just warming towels! They can also be used to dry swimsuits, warm blankets, warm your bathroom, and even help remove wrinkles from your clothing (with the help of de-wrinkle spray!)
- In order to get your towel to warm easily, try folding it over the warmer, instead of simply draping it over. This allows the other side to become exposed to the heat as well!
- Keeping your towel warmer on at all times will make your towels warm more quickly. If you only use your warmer periodically, and keep it unplugged when it’s not in use, you will have to wait a little longer for your towels to dry. Keep in mind that most towel warmers take around 15 – 30 minutes to warm to their normal temperature, and another 35-45 minutes to heat towels. However, I highly recommend pre-heating your warmer with each use instead of leaving it, on since it could be a possible safety hazard if left unattended.
- If you need a towel warmer to de-humidify your bathroom, finding a warmer with a timer feature is definitely a great idea! By using a timer, you do not have to worry about the heating element becoming a safety hazard. Using a warmer of the right size, you can quickly take the chill and humidity out of the air, and make your bathroom temperature level out!
- Don’t wait anymore, go up and read my towel warmer reviews best.
Check also: Best Spa towel warmer for your salon and spa
Issues of a Towel Warmer | 10 Considering Factors for Buying a Towel Warmer
- The heat output (BTU) of your towel warmer, is very important! The higher the hourly output, the more productive your warmer will be!
- If you have small children, a wall mounted towel warmer is the best option, since it can be located out of a child’s reach!
- Outdoor warmers should be covered, or placed in a sheltered area when not in use. This will protect it from the harmful weather.
- Size should be a definite consideration! Make sure your warmer is accurately suited to the size of your bathroom!
- As stated above, you should pay close attention to whether or not the model you’re buying is hydronic or electric. There’s a definite difference!
- Before buying, figure out how much storage you need. Make sure to also include the other items, besides towels, that you will need to dry.
- To cut costs, you might want to consider finding a warmer that can be used alongside an electric heating element or an adapter!
Yes, after reading best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019, now you know which is best for your home, don’t you?
In my opinion, these useful machines are wonderful, but should be chosen carefully that works for you. If you have still some confusion, go up and read my best towel warmer reviews & buying guide 2019 again or don’t hesitate to contact me.